Presenters: Dawn Anderson and Cheryl Cisneros
Join us for this informative webinar as we reveal the top ten discoveries from our 2018 Annual Report on Provider Enrollment
We will explore the results of our annual provider enrollment survey and discuss the industry-wide opportunities for improvement that were revealed.
In this webinar you will discover:
- Discover why outpatient healthcare organizations (such as, medical, dental and specialty groups, medical networks, senior and long-term care centers, and same day service centers--urgent care clinics, surgery, imaging, physical therapy, and dialysis centers), continue to seek new strategies and solutions to decrease costs, increase revenue and accelerate their provider enrollment process.
- Nearly two-thirds of the respondents to our survey said that improving the provider enrollment process is a higher priority for their organization than it was one-year ago.
- Discover what the majority of respondents said were their biggest challenges when it comes to provider enrollment.
- Learn some key areas where opportunities for improvement can be achieved:
- Volume and Variability
- Efficiency and Satisfaction
- Improved Management of Provider Data
Join us to learn more about this year's survey results.